Subject: Re: Need 3D scanning service in SF bay area
From: candyman <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 1996 11:53:37 -0500

>> 
>
>Let me clear up a thing or two about the Faro digitizer (SpaceArm).  First,
it works with 
>LightWave on Intel, Amiga and DEC Alpha systems.  By using the digitizer in
LightWave you're 
>able to use all the tools available in Modeler, and produce models faster
and better than in 
>3DS.
>
>As many people may know, my company produces a product called VertiSketch
which supports the 
>Faro SpaceArm as well as hardware from other manufacturers.  I've found the
Faro to be the best 
>preforming digitizer available, with the Immersion MicroScribe not far
behind...
>
> 
>-----------------------------------------------------------
>Bryan J. Blevins            Clothes make the man.  Naked people have   
>Blevins Enterprises, Inc.      little or no influence on society. 
>[email-masked]                       -- Mark Twain
>WWW http://bei.moscow.com    1-800-205-5161
>

er sorry for not mentioning the vertisketch support as well...have heard
good things about the vertisketch support...just never spoke to anyone using
the faro arm with it..btw I for one didnt 
realize that you did support all the high end digitizing arms until I
started seriously considering one....two thumbs up...:)

	Those who perceive the as yet unnamed, are vagabonds...